Bouygues Construction and SPINALCOM collaborated closely to define the concept of « Operational BIM for maintenance » for a residential building located on an educational campus. The solution combine real-time data from a mobile app, an indoor location system, a BMS and a CMMS. The all is integrated to the BIM through the Spinalcore platform. Now, the facility manager can take advantage of the analytics correlating data from all these information sources which enrich automatically the tickets sent to the CMMS.
The Smart Building, key block in the smart city, incorporates various features: improved comfort (heating, cooling, ventilation, lighting), optimizing energy consumption, safety of occupants …
One of the key points relating to the issue of safety management is fire.
Learn how the SPINALCOM team and developers met at the hackathon have developed an in-building autonomous smart service to evacuate the occupants safely by providing information to each of them according to their indoor location and by providing firefighters with data about the real-time situation.
Consumed by US commercial buildings is wasted energy
Private office are unoccupied 77% of the time
are unoccupied 60% of the time
accounts for 40% of business energy usage
Our BIM native Enablement platform reduces development time and effort by offering a pre-integrated building IoT platform to deploy a wide range of applications.
• I want to save operating costs while providing higher comfort, increasing productivity & security for my tenants
• I want an BIoT platform that runs my facility efficiently by automating tasks. I want a building taking into consideration its occupants. I want a building operating system that enables easy upgrades to transition to future digital services.
• I want to deliver faster & easier and provide innovative solutions
• I want an BIoT platform to enable cool applications to help me sell jobs, which i can engineer quickly at a lower cost, so that i can do more jobs and provide better ongoing value for my customers
• I want to get to market faster, increase my product value & transition to system solutions
• I want innovative technology that enables me to add value and create differentiated products that can be selected by the system integrators.
• I want to create differentiated services / buildings to attract & retain customers
• I want to increase my revenue by developing a portfolio of digital services. I want to embed the BIoT platform in my construction to deliver a futur-proof building to my customers.
With Spinalcore’s BIoT platform, all of the building’s cutting-edge technology – whether related to eco-efficiency, security systems, spatial/energy management or comfort – is connected to the same Fog computing (located inside the building) and/or cloud platform.
Our BIM native AEP enables to by-path problems like:
The Fog computing layer complement the cloud platform to provide the night architecture to your overall building management system.
The Spinalcom platform can be integrated with any cloud platform through the development of a specific connector.